This classic route will take you through stunning scenery, from Besisahar at 800m to the Thorong La, a high mountain pass at 5416m and down through the lower Mustang region of Nepal, past stunning mountains and charming villages. This trip is challenging with 5-6 hours of riding each day. The first few days include about 4000-5000 ft of climbing each day. Riders should be confident in technical skills and fitness and ready to have a trip of a lifetime!
We are working closely with our partner Himalayan Singletrack, who is committed to growing women's mountain biking in Nepal. Part of the cost will go directly to purchasing bikes and gear for ladies in Nepal. We encourage all travelers to try to bring as much extra gear as possible to be left in the country- helmets, elbow and knee pads, new or gently used mountain bike clothing, sunglasses, nutrition, etc.
The trip will be supported by porters, so you will not need to carry your overnight gear with you on your bike. Each night, you will stay in a cozy teahouse (basic lodging) in the mountains. You will room with one other person each night and the accommodations include a bed, a bathroom and sometimes a hot shower!
- Day 01 - Arrival in Nepal - Transfer to the Hotel
- Day 02 - Day Trip and MTB on Helipad. Ovenight in Hotel
- Day 03 - Drive to Beshishar
- Day 04 - Riding to Taal
- Day 05 - Riding to Chame
- Day 06 - Riding to Manang
- Day 07 - Acclimatization Day in Manang and hike to Ice Lake
- Day 08 - Riding to Throng Phedi
- Day 09 - Riding to Muktianth via Throng La Pass (5416m)
- Day 10 - Riding to Tuckche via Lubra Valley
- Day 11 - Riding to Tatopani
- Day 12 - Riding to Beni and Drive to Pokhara
- Day 13 - Travel to KTM
- Day 14 – Departure
*Exact itinerary is subject to change
- Airport Pick Up
- All Accommodation (Hotels in Kathmandu/Pokhara and Teahouses in Mountain)
- All Meals on the Annapurna Circuit
- All Private transport
- Flight Pokhara to Kathmandu
To reserve your spot: Click on the dates below that you would like to join and submit a $295 deposit*.
2018 Trip Dates:
- Oct 1- October 14
- *Special Co-ed Bingham Cyclery Trip*
- October 21-November 3
- *Ladies only trip*
*Deposit is refundable up to 90 days before the trip. The remainder of the cost of the trip is due 30 days prior to the start of the trip and can be made in payments.