Join us for a women’s retreat in beautiful Moab, UT, the home of World Ride Executive Director Julie Cornelius.
After covering some necessary Moab skills, Julie will be showing you around her favorite desert trails. This trip is perfect for beginners and intermediates who want to join like- minded women and ride some of the best trails in the world.
This trip is in partnership with Pivot Cycles and high end demo bikes will be available for all participants!
Fitness level: ● ● ○ ○ ○
Skill level: ● ● ○ ○ ○
October 6-9, 2022- SOLD OUT
What’s included: Luxury accomodations at the Moab Springs Ranch Bungalows, all meals and snacks, guided mountain bike rides, transportation to the trails, premium Pivot bikes, some World Ride swag, and plenty of smiles!
$1695 double occupancy
$2295 single occupancy
$300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot
*Deposits are non-refundable and can be put toward any other World Ride trip in the future.
The remainder of the cost of the trip is due 60 days prior to the start of the trip and can be made in payments. Trips require a minimum of 4 people in order to run.
Have a group that wants to ride in Moab? We can do a private group trip for an additional $250/per person. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private trip.
Fundraise for your trip! We can set up a personalized fundraising page for you. We offer $100 off your trip costs for every $1000 that you raise, up to the cost of the trip.
Invite your friends to join you as well!
Day 1 | Oct 6th
Check in 4 pm, Bike Fitting 4 pm – 6 pm, One-hour Welcome Reception & Dinner 6 pm – 7 pm
Arrive in Moab and check into your luxury accommodations for the weekend. We will help get you fitted to your bike and then all get to know each other at dinner. Sit back and relax, while learning more about World Ride and the plan for the weekend.
Day 2 | Oct 7th
Breakfast 8 – 9 am, Guided mountain bike ride 9 am – 2 pm, Après Ride Gathering & Refreshments 2 pm – 3 pm
Today, we will head to the trailhead for some foundational mountain bike skills practice, followed by a fun ride through the red rocks. After, we will return to the Ranch for some snacks and relaxing.
Day 3 | Oct 8th
Breakfast 8 – 9 am, Guided mountain bike ride 9 am – 2 pm, Après Ride Gathering & Refreshments 2 pm – 3 pm, Bike Care 101 Class 2 pm- 3 pm, Dinner at the Desert Bistro 6:30 pm – 9 pm
Today, we will spend the day out on the trails, riding, practicing our skills and enjoying the views of the gorgeous Moab area. After, we will return to the Ranch for some snacks and a bike maintenance clinic. Everyone will have a few hours to relax (pool time anyone?) before a delectable dinner at the Desert Bistro.
Day 4 | Oct 9th
Breakfast and room check out 8 – 9 am, Guided mountain bike ride 9 am – 12 pm, Lunch and “see you laters” 12:00-1:00
Today, we will head to the trails in the morning after breakfast for a shorter ride. Lunch will be provided at the finish of the ride before we all say our “see you laters.”
*Itinerary is subject to change.
- Luxury accommodations at the Moab Springs Ranch bungalows.
- All meals and snacks during the retreat.
- All transportation to and from the trails for the rides.
- Professional skills instruction and guided rides.
- High end Pivot Cycles demo bikes.
Cost does not include airfare or other transportation to and from Moab, souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, or travel insurance.
Anything you need for your own bike if bringing
- Derailleur hanger
- Extra brake pads
- Any special bike tools -Multitool, mini pump, spare tube
- Pack (at least 15L in size to carry layers and capacity of 3L of water)
- Bike shoes
- 3-4 pairs of bikes shorts or more depending on preference.
- 3-4 jerseys
- Long sleeve base layer
- Waterproof rain jacket
- Warm jacket (the nights can be chilly)
- A headlamp
- Other clothing for after ride
- Comfortable shoes to hike and walk around in
- Clothes to sleep in
- Any medication you might need
- Toothbrush and other necessities
- Passport (if traveling from an international location)
- COVID-19 Vaccination card (if traveling from an international location)
- Proof of travel insurance if you purchased it
- Credit and debit cards
- A small amount of cash to travel with
- Camera (or just your cell phone)
- Cell phone
- Electronics cords and chargers
- Any extra mountain bike gear you might be able to collect for the ladies in our programs 🙂