Not quite up for the physical challenge of Annapurna, but still want to ride through the incredible scenery of the world's tallest mountains? The riding for this trip starts in the Scenic Hill Station of Nagarkot outside of Kathmandu, hitting some awesome Enduro Single Tracks through the jungles and rice fields. Next, the tour takes the rider to Pokhara, the laid back lakeside paradise and the Peace Pagoda Trail. The highlight of the trip is the 5 days of riding high up in the Annapurna Region on the Jomsom-Muktinath Trail. This journey showcases the magnificents of the Himalaya’s, the rich and vibrant culture of Nepal and some of the best bike trails in the world. This is for riding skill level from Intermediate to Advanced.
We are working closely with our partner Himalayan Singletrack, who is committed to growing women's mountain biking in Nepal. Part of the cost will go directly to purchasing bikes and gear for ladies in Nepal. We encourage all travelers to try to bring as much extra gear as possible to be left in the country- helmets, elbow and knee pads, new or gently used mountain bike clothing, sunglasses, nutrition, etc.
The trip will be supported by porters, so you will not need to carry your overnight gear with you on your bike. Each night, you will stay in a cozy teahouse (basic lodging) in the mountains. You will room with one other person each night and the accommodations include a bed, a bathroom and sometimes a hot shower!
- Day 01 - Arrival in Nepal - Transfer to the Hotel
- Day 02 - Nagarkot Enduro Trails
- Day 03 - Fly to Pokhara, Ride to the Peace Pagoda
- Day 04 - Fly Pokhara to Jomson, Ride Jomsom to Kagbeni
- Day 05 - Riding Kagbeni to Muktinath
- Day 06 - Riding Muktinath to Tukuche
- Day 07 - Riding Tukuche to Tatopani (hot springs in Tatopani)
- Day 08 - Riding Tatopani to Beni and Drive to Pokhara
- Day 09 - Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 10 - Depart for home
*Exact itinerary is subject to change
- Airport Pick Up
- All Accommodation- double occupancy (Hotels in Kathmandu/Pokhara and Teahouses in Mountain)
- All Meals on the Annapurna Circuit
- Professional Nepali Guide
- All Private transport
- Flights with in Nepal (to Pokhara and Jomson and back to Kathmandu)
Want to save money on the cost of your trip? We can set up a personalized fundraising page for you and for every $1000 you raise, we will give you $100 off the cost of your trip! Check out the details here.
To reserve your spot: Click on the dates below that you would like to join and submit a $295 deposit*.
2021 Trip Dates:
October 14-23, 2021
October 28-November 6, 2021
November 18-27, 2021
OR get in touch for custom dates
*Deposits are non-refundable and can be put toward any other World Ride trip in the future. Please see our 2021 Trip FAQs- COVID Info page for details. The remainder of the cost of the trip is due 30 days prior to the start of the trip and can be made in payments.Trips require a minimum of 4 people in order to run. Invite your friends to join you as well!